5.0

A.G.

R. Is a company in clearwater, Fl. that sells energy for Direct Energy. They lie and mislead the customers on what they are paying per therm/ ccf.

They tell potential customers theyre paying $1.01 a therm/ ccf when they are only paying $.44 cents per ccf/ therm.This needs to be addressed as this is misleading for customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of work experience. Agr Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Agr Group.

Had an Experience with Agr Group?

Comments

10-15 Transit shady,unfair practices breaking laws. 10-15 Transit "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..." Read more World Patent Marketing - Say good bye to your money World Patent Marketing " Be very careful with this company! It will start out submitting your idea to their website. Then I was contacted by Chris **. This guy is slick, he will..." Read more Chiles Holdings - Got fired by Daisher Chiles wrongfully Chiles Holdings "I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects. Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard..." Read more Barrister Global Services Network - They haven't paid me for my work Barrister Global Services Network "It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders. I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more