5.0

A.G.

R. Is a company in clearwater, Fl. that sells energy for Direct Energy. They lie and mislead the customers on what they are paying per therm/ ccf.

They tell potential customers theyre paying $1.01 a therm/ ccf when they are only paying $.44 cents per ccf/ therm.This needs to be addressed as this is misleading for customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of work experience. Agr Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Agr Group.

Had an Experience with Agr Group?

Comments

Aizenman Moshe Italy Vacation - Fraud ! Scam ! Italy Vacation "Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to..." Read more Broadspire-Fed Ex wouldn't pay damage when renting a tractor Broadspire "Broadsprire - Fed Ex rented a tractor from us for an individual who's tractor was damaged when a Fed Ex truck hit it. They paid the $3000 monthly rent but..." Read more Operation Bulldoze Construction - Operation Bulldoze Kitchen Remodel Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Operation Bulldoze Construction " Anonymous 1 minute ago This company came in I gave them the blueprints and to my new kitchen and they took about a week and a half my wife loved there choice..." Read more Senior Lifestyle Corporation - Don't put your loved one here Senior Lifestyle Corporation "We had to move our 96 year old loved one due to lack of care staff. There were some good ones not enough of them. Management was non existent and..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more